Thursday, April 10, 2014

She's Sweet

I post a lot of pictures to Facebook but since this is our "scrapbook" I often copy them over to the blog.  Sweetness of Ameliya today...

 naptime snuggles

Fresh from the tub.  My first solo tummy tub wash - easy as pie!

 post nursing bedtime snuggles

In other news Natalee lost another tooth today.  Xavier bumped it while they were playing and it popped out - one of her canine teeth up top.  Mike and I didn't even know it was loose.  Sigh.  This was the first one I had to deal with without Mike...I'm so not a fan of teeth.  Luckily it kinda "fell" out so I didn't have to pull it.  The screaming, oh the screaming, though...and no amount of telling her to get a handle on herself really works for Natalee in this situation.  Super yeah for ultra sensitive sensory defenses...sigh.  Love her to pieces, just really wish life wasn't so hard for her sometimes.  We've quit the tooth fairy business...she hates everything to do with teeth, hated the thought of someone coming in her room...the whole kit and kaboodle.  Poor dear.  Say a prayer for peace for her tonight...she's struggling to sleep even after an Epsom salt soak.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yes she is!!!
Congrats again!
U may have visitors on the 18!