Sunday, April 27, 2014

She Likes to Air Out

Ameliya LOVES to have her clothes off.  After church I put her in a comfy sleeper, then decided it was hot and muggy in the house so I stripped her down.  She put on quite a show of smiles and happy faces laying there in just her diaper...so much so that she went most of the day wearing just her chub rolls and her cutsie Honest company diaper.  I project a lot of our summer will be spent in diaper only attire...maybe a t-shirt or a light dress if we're feeling fancy.

Only a couple more pounds (and 2 more packages of disposable Honest diapers from the case I ordered) before we change to cloth diapers!  Likely in a week or so!!  Here's what's new in Mia's collection...
Mommy chose rainbow chevron, Daddy chose Star Wars, Xavier chose TMNT, and Natalee chose My Little Pony.  The wars will be on when it's diaper change time and the 2 older kids want to pick what diaper to put on her!

No comments: