Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Xavier - 5 Years Old {+ a Little}

I took some time this morning to catch a few pictures of my growing kids.  I've gotten bad about doing pictures at their birthdays, instead opting to do them all in one big swoop sometime during the year.  Xavier turned 5 in June.  I did snap a couple of him but they were very forced...
I gave him a big pep talk this morning, and though we only did a couple of poses he was very cooperative.  Taking pictures just isn't quite as fun for a growing boy.  I always say one good picture for my wall is all I really need so if we have more than one choice I think it was a good session!

Xavier, at five (plus) years old you:
  • make noise all the time.
  • love cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles, and geo trackers.
  • are excelling in school.
  • have started drawing pictures with real detail that take more than 2 seconds to complete.
  • have a wonderful imagination.
  • can be quite social.
  • are SO excited to get your boy baby buddy!
  • are the loviest, huggiest person in the house.
Love you, Son. We are blessed to watch you grow.

No comments: