Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Natalee - 6 1/2 years

When I was doing Natalee's hair to snap a few pictures this morning she said, "I don't know why we're doing these today - you'll need to do more of me in two months when I'm 7."
Valid point, kid, but since we didn't do any real 6 year old pictures just humor me, okay?

Natalee has a hard time relaxing for pictures but she did well this morning.  We're realizing more and more that she's growing up.  She's not a "little girl" and is fast approaching "big girl."  It kind of makes me stop and stand still each time it hits me.


Natalee, at age 6 1/2+, you:
  • love reading.
  • like to help me stay organized. 
  • want to be a babysitter when you are older.
  • are learning to take care of you.
  • are determined that the new baby is Xavier's buddy because you already have one!
  • are a great love and influence to Ameliya.
  • have an ornery and silly streak behind all your seriousness.
You're growing up too quickly, Sweetie.  We love you and find great joy in helping and watching you succeed in life!

No comments: