Thursday, October 8, 2015

What's in Baby's Hospital Bag?

Sweet new cocoon and hat made by my sister friend, Corin.  Seriously.  Do you see the owls?  The top pic is the truest picture of it's beautiful deep green.
 Those owls...so stinking cute.
 Swaddle blankets...  I love love the animals on the brown trimmed one. 
 Great big muslin receiving blanket...love these colors, too!
 Burp cloths.  Anyone else take all their own stuff to the hospital?  I love having my own things.
Baby book - if you take it in with you the nurse will do baby's footprints when she does them for the birth certificate!
 Organic wash...
 and lotion, just in case...
With this one and Mia we've taken our own organic diapers and wipes...just personal preference...same with the wash and lotion!
 Sweet little nightgowns and hats...
 Tiny socks and mittens...
 Onesies for under the nightgowns, or to wear with swaddles and the cocoon.
Bonus outfit, just in case I feel compelled.  It's a newborn size so, if baby follows the patterns of our last 3 kids, he'll have about a week to wear it!  There's also a pacifier tucked in the pocket of baby's bag.
 Studly coming home outfit!  Is it the sweetest?

I also have on my list to grab our Tummy Tub when we go.
 
I've only mentally packed my own bag - maybe this weekend or next week!  Anything else you'd put in baby's bag?  What about your own?...any favorites?

No comments: