Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Soak Up the Sun

The sunny days are numbered as chilly fall and cold winter are just around the corner.  
I hope you're enjoying time in the sun these last few days...

Big brothers and sisters are the best...oh how they cater to and love her...
Xavier is also a hoot...

Ameliya was down with an ear infection yesterday.  It was a long, miserable day for both of us and the night proceeding was no picnic either.  These minor illnesses really put into perspective the life of my friends who have children fighting big health battles.  God hold them.  
I'm thankful for my friend, Steph and her attentive care.
I'm also thankful that Ameliya isn't a sickly baby.  She's quite dramatic.  However, since she's never had much by way of traditional meds, a wee nip of ibuprofen apparently makes her feel amazing - and loud!
We're grateful she's feeling better before baby comes as it would be very very hard for mommy to leave her otherwise.   Today she's almost back to normal - tomorrow I'm quite sure she'll be back to her sassy, bossy little self.  

No comments: