Friday, July 11, 2014

Natalee Reading -ig Words

Oops - I've set a precedent.  The last 2 times Natalee has had one of these word sliders to read I've videoed her so she can watch it later.  Being the routine oriented person she is, she now thinks this is part of the learning process - watching the video to critique herself.  I do realize I don't have to upload and blog each time, and probably soon enough I'll stop, but reading is SO exciting and it's just taking flight for her so excuse me in my excitement awhile longer, m'kay?

And while we're talking about reading...I've recently become an Usborne books consultant and Mia and I were doing a "book review" earlier today.  Watch her excited little hands while we read.  She loves these Usborne Black and White baby books!

Here's hoping you all are reading something exciting this summer!!

No comments: