Friday, July 11, 2014

Fluffy Friday

I took these yesterday.  Today was a boring, plain colored diaper day...saving up all those cute ones for the family reunion tomorrow.  Ha!  (You think I'm kidding...but alas, I am not.)

We got a handful of Sunbaby diapers through a coop to try...they are a bit trimmer, which is nice but makes stuffing a little more difficult.  The prints are darling, though.  And yes, true to my word, I sold some to get some new.  I don't want to be a cloth diaper "hoarder" because that's no fun - to have a hundred and never be able to use them all seems wasteful.  I keep around 35-40, which gets me through 2-3 days before a washing...maybe if you had two in diapers I could justify a bit more but otherwise it seems too excessive to me.  To store them, stuff them, use them, etc.  I will say - I do understand how a larger stash lasts longer because, in theory, you would use each diaper less, however we have our favorites, therefore we reach for those first!

Enough rambling.  Here's my cutie in a Sunbaby Monkey print.
What a poser!
I love how she pulls her own dress up to show you her fluff!
Brother got her attention in this last picture.  I love to see how her eyes shine watching him!

No comments: