Friday, July 25, 2014

Headstrong! {Mia}

Miss Ameliya is getting to be quite headstrong, much like her namesake.  
Yesterday I laid her on her back, under her gym and went upstairs.  When I came back down about 5 minutes later she was like this:
Say what??  I would have called a foul but the kids were both upstairs too.  Hmmm....
So I watched her and sure enough she pushes up with her toes, scrunches her little legs and pushes forward...inch by inch.  Unbelievable.

Today she was playing on her tummy and I was laying beside her.  The block she was chewing on got away from her and rolled up in front of her just out of reach.  She got mad and did a fake cry but sure enough the little stinker focused in on what she wanted and got it!
This little gal is undeniably headstrong already...
 

I can't wait to see what she does with determination like this!

No comments: