Monday, September 28, 2015

Family Magnets for Mia

A couple of weeks ago I made a set of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse magnets for Mia.  She's loved them very much.
Saturday while I was nesting/cleaning/procrastinating I decided to make her a set of family magnets.
I gave them to her one by one and she chattered about each person before sticking them to her board.  Over the last couple of days she's already given them a lot of love.

Her facial expressions were funny when I presented them.  I gave her mommy and daddy first, although she choose to only recognize "dadadada" on the picture. 
 Kea and Miguel.
 Lauren and Lance - (look at her mouth)
Papa and Grandma Num
Nannie and Vance
Adelyn
 Papa and Grammy
Emma
 'me' NiNi
Colby
Xavier 
 ME! Mia
These were quick and easy to do - I threw the pics into a Word doc at 3x3 size.  That fit 6 to a page so 2 pages printed the family.  I printed on cardstock and laminated, then glued magnet pieces to the back. 
She did get offended that I took her Minnie off and went and got them to add to the family.

No comments: