Monday, September 7, 2015

32 Weeks {Baby #4}

Seriously?  32 weeks?  Wow.  
This picture was actually from last week at 31 weeks!  
Some people tell me my tummy is small - some say I'll never make it another 7-8 weeks.  Ha.  I really don't know.  I feel more "towards the end" rather than 2 months left but babies don't expire so I guess he'll come when he's ready.

We're getting there...I ordered paper diapers for the first few weeks and newborn pacifiers.  
I'm really hoping Ameliya doesn't teach her baby brother to suck his fingers.  Breaking her of that habit will be delight in it's own without a second to also break of it.

My mom & dad gave us sweet swaddle blankets tonight and sleepers for snuggling B4 up in.  I'm especially excited to use the swaddle blankets - we've never had them before but ALL our babies have loved to be swaddled! 
 

I have PJs ordered for the big kids' "new baby sleepover" bags (we put together gift bags of PJs and new books/activities for the big kids to give them when they come see us at the hospital).  

New pajamas are such a treat at our house - I'm excited about what I was able to find for them...Natalee's were only $5!  Usually it's yard sale or just comfy clothes around here for sleeping.

The pieces are coming together.  Soon it will be time to get out the co-sleeper and think about hospital bags!

Also, this little guy needs a name....help.us.please!  We have never struggled so much with a baby name.  Nothing feels right.  Nothing suits.  I can't put my finger on the right one.  This seems small but is really taxing me! 

I feel well.  Tired but healthy.  The last couple of weeks have been stressful and I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing consistent or concerning.  I am anxious to meet this little fella and see if he's the laid back guy I envision or another scamp like his buddy sister, Mia!  Two of them might be.........
well, pray for me. {grin!}

No comments: