Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Big Sister/Brother Gifts {Preparing for #4}

Preparations are coming together for baby #4.  One of the things we like to do is take a gift to the hospital to present to the big brother/sisters when they come to visit the new baby.  

Natalee remembers getting one when she came to meet Ameliya...she's pretty excited! :)  

We simply do this just because, to us, it's a big deal to get a new sibling.  A time of celebration for the older children, too!  This time we did jammies for the sleepover at Grandma and Papa's while we're at the hospital (we did jammies last time, too!), an activity item to play with while at the hospital and a book for snuggling up and reading.

I love the double sets of cotton PJs I was able to snag from Wal-Mart...they came in packs of 2 for each child in a character they like.  I can picture their sweet snuggly little selves in them, all clean and ready for bed.  I took them out and pre-washed them so Grandma wouldn't have to.
-Natalee-

The doodle cards look super fun and easy to enjoy.  

-Xavier-

-Ameliya-
Mia's brother and sister both have a Water WOW! book and she's pretty intrigued by them.  I'm excited to give her one for herself...not that she'll want it then - she'll want their doodle cards...lol.
Vicious cycle.

I'm excited to have these packed up and ready to go...later this week I'm ready to tackle packing #4's hospital bag and *maybe* soon my hospital bag!

Getting closer...chugging along!