Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mia Antics - An Update on the Diva!

Mia, Mia, oh sweet Mia.  

She's growing...preparing to get promoted from the youngest position in the hierarchy.  

Climbing, the climbing never ends...

She's enjoying the magnet board very much and seems to like her Mickey characters!

I sold both our pack n play and our playard and decided to buy an easy up pop n play.  She can still sleep in it, it can go outside, and I can trap her in it for a few minutes if I need to get something done.  It is light, carries in a bag like a camping chair, and sets up in a few seconds.  I love it.  The floor isn't padded but a thick quilt folded on the bottom solves that for snoozing.  Overall I'm excited and don't think I'll be sorry.  
She was very happy in it the couple of times we set it up.  It does take up more room than a pack n play but I like it much better for playing for toddlers.  I kind of think some ball pit balls in there would be a blast...kind of. 

When Ameliya hears the name of a food she enjoys she now cheers and holds up her hand to let you know she wants one!  This particular day was when Natalee said, "Mom, can I have a cookie for dessert?"  Ameliya chimed in with a raised hand and a "me me me!"

She's getting quite a big voice, if only she spoke our language instead of her language.  She had LOTS to say after Grandma left the other day.

We had a precious moment the other day when she crawled up in my lap to take a little mid morning snooze.  Not sick, just snuggly.

She also has quite a fashion sense and delights in choosing her own clothes!  Her bedtime get-up the other night included leggings under her shorts.

And she thinks she's quite a little mama lady around the house.  Mike told Xabe to get the stuff so he could do his hair for church this morning and Mia hustled around so she could do the boys' hair.  What a sweetheart.

Ah Ameliya, we love you.  It's so fun to watch you grow everyday! 

No comments: