Thursday, September 10, 2015

Magnets for Mia

I've been wanting a magnet board for almost 2 years.  Sometimes I can be so cheap thrifty.  My hubby brought one home from the store for us yesterday and it's been the hit of the house with all three kids!

It did a great job at keeping Ameliya busy during our school today so now I'm on the hunt for all things magnetic to keep her happy and fresh!

I printed and laminated her a set of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters and gave them to her right before bed.  She was a little worn out to fully enjoy them but I think they'll be a hit.  While I was putting them in a Word document to print, and then cutting them out she kept shrieking and chuckling at them.  
 Throw me your favorite magnets or magnetic games!  I'm ready to magnetize everything.  Ha!!

1 comment:

Shonya said...

What a grand idea! But I'm quite certain Aryana would just throw them all over the floor. Sigh