Monday, September 7, 2015

Sweetness in the Midst

This past week was full of sorrow as we laid Mike's Aunt Boots to rest, however I was able to find sweetness in the midst of the sadness.  As always, I was glad to see our niece Adelyn and her mommy & daddy and get my snuggles from little A.J.  She's growing - so animated and full of expression and sugar.

She might be a bit of a diva in that she will smile until I pull out my phone to take a picture...then it's all serious business!  Stinker! 

I caught one half grin...
...but the rest was just cute seriousness.

 We tried again the next day and she gave quite a pouty lip!
Adelyn Jewell - let's take a selfie!  Can you smile??
 Nope! 
It's alright - I love you anyways!

Xavier had to get his hands on her, too.  He just can't help it!

No comments: