Friday, October 17, 2014

An "Ameliya's Week" Catch-Up

The busier Miss Mia gets the less time I'm finding to blog about our days!  Seems the two are going hand in hand.  While she's happily playing I'm finding plenty of too long neglected things to do around this little house.  

She's been hard at it this week...

She's doing more and more of getting up on all fours and rocking/pushing forward:

Seems she's been seen at the table constantly.  If we are eating she would at least like to believe she's involved:

She practiced her silly selfies:

Tried on clothes for our upcoming family pictures (this isn't the one we chose but isn't she lovely!?):

She slept in till 10 a.m. one day:

And until 8 a.m. every other day this week:
 (we snuggle in mom's bed after she wakes up)

I had 2 oz of leftover milk from my girl's day out last Saturday that I'd pumped and not frozen with the other 14 oz.  I hated throwing it out so I warmed it up and let her at it.  Such a big girl!

She spent a lot of time with her punk rock fingers in her mouth.  Teeth.  Sigh.  

Speaking of teeth...see those shiny babies??

She did some light traveling - from one rug to another...
 
Yes, yes...another week of growing up in Ameliya's world.  
We're pretty sure she's gifted. ;)  Don't you agree?
{he he he he}

No comments: