Friday, May 23, 2014

Baseball Season Has Begun!

Natalee had her first ball game of the season tonight!  We were all so excited.  Admittedly, even I enjoy going and watching myself a good baseball game, even if it is tiny tots league.  She has terrific coaches this year and we're very appreciative again of the work that goes into our county's little league.
She even made a play and fielded the ball while playing 2nd.  I mean, as far as "making a play" goes when you are 5 and easily distracted {wink, wink}.  It may have been a case of "I got it first" but all in good fun!

The video is of her 2nd hit of the night.  Excuse my loud yelling.  I videoed her first hit and she missed all 6 coach pitches and it took her 4-5 tries off the tee to get a hit.  She told me it was because I wasn't yelling load enough so I tried harder this next time so she'd get a good hit in!

Hats off to my sister, Andrea, at the crafty cave for Ameliya's baby sister shirt, Xavier's "lil bro" shirt & Mike and I's t-shirts (family picture another night).

No comments: