Monday, May 26, 2014

Ameliya - Just an Update {& Pictures}

Ameliya is changing so much so quickly!  She's becoming more content during her awake hours and she's alert and getting more playful.  Her personality is hot/cold - beautiful smiles one minute and scrunched up cries the next.
Her new habits include pinching my arm fat when I feed her and playing with her ears when she's sleeping and falling asleep.

Also, since we had the revision done on her tongue/lip ties she has taken back up with sucking her fingers and thumb.  I can hear her in her sleep in the middle of the night, slurping on her thumb.
 So naughty and so cute.

I had a chance to buy a handful of "new to us" cloth diapers that are girly and were made by a local WAHM.  They are darling and I love the fit on Mia.

And this picture...it's just a bonus.  I know sometimes when we are out and about or when other folks are here at the house Ameliya seems like a crab.  Sometimes she is.  She's still getting used to this great big world we live in.  It's natural for her to love mama and daddy best.  But know this - she is a joy.  She is our joy.  And we wouldn't trade her for all the rainbows in the sky.

No comments: