Sunday, May 18, 2014

Babywearing

With the bit of fussiness this weekend due to her lip/tongue tie revisions, Ameliya has spent some extra time being "worn."  We are really falling in love with the Didymos wrap I received for Christmas.  We were given other wraps to borrow but I'm finding myself reaching for the Didy more and more - partly because if she pukes on it I don't feel badly that she puked on someone else's wrap, but also because in our hearts we know it's "ours" - it's becoming comfy and loved to us, which is fitting of a babywearing wrap.


We have a long way to go before we are any grand babywearering duo but we have this one carry that is comfy and loved by us both (and I can do it without watching a video - ha!).  Mia likes to be up HIGH where she can see the world, of course!

No comments: