Friday, August 21, 2015

Ameliya is Growing Up

Sniff.  Our sweet girl is growing up.  We are enjoying "fall-like" temperatures this week and have enjoyed getting outside more.  
As per usual lately I watched Mia outside, in awe of how quickly she's growing soooo big.  She does all she can to keep up with the other two and isn't intimidated by much.
 She was quite impressed with the "clubhouse."
 She's pointing to an ant line on the wood.  "Yes, Mia!  Mommy sees the ants!"
Climbing back up the slide became a fail, but a life lesson.
 
Sandy head...the result of a good day of play!

Ameliya is my first real "climber."  It's exhausting!  She's been walking around on her tip toes this week, I presume to strengthen her calves for more climbing!
 Not sure what we're going to do about crib climbing.  Hoping to train it out of her...uh huh.

Last weekend we put Leo the turtle back in the pond.  Mia has missed him SO much.  Everyday she goes to his bucket to get him and he's gone. :(  I didn't realize how much she cared.

One of Mia's sweeter traits is watching her be a "little mommy."  It sure makes me be more watchful of my actions and words!

This picture of her, when her hair wisps curly out to the side, reminds me of my baby pictures!
Sweet Mia, don't feel like you have to grow up quite so fast.  You are such a sweet and exhausting joy.

No comments: