Thursday, August 13, 2015

Higher Heights

This week Mia started climbing to higher heights to get where she wanted to be.  Exhausting.  She's a danger!...to my sanity! (wink)

We're working on the "sit down in the chair" rule.  It's about a 50/50 win at this point.  By win, I mean that she does it on command/reminder, instead of me getting up and having to physically help her sit.
 But look, she's so pretty!

What'd you say, Mom?  Stand up?  Squat down?

She's decided if the big kids are doing it she can, too.  And if we don't involve her she involves herself!  After chatting with a friend, Shela, I'm reminding myself that, with Ameliya's personality, it's better to invite her in than be annoyed she's there, so I'm working on remembering to say, "Ameliya, would you like to come write with us?  I'm going to make supper, would you like to come in with me?" 
She's my little shadow and I need to remember to consider it a privilege and not a burden or a nuisance.  Never have I had a baby who wants to grow up quite so quickly.  

Such a precious, precious gem.

Bonus funny video...

No comments: