Saturday, August 8, 2015

Too Early?

It's not too early is it...
 ...to wash his couple new items?

 ...to find his sweet hand mades?

...to think of his sweet round noggin?

...to wonder if he'll wear newborn for even a couple of days?

...to think of nightgowns and interrupted nights and to wonder if I'll ever actually put those outfits on him or just let him live in sleepers?

 ...to remember my favorite burp cloths and get excited to get them out one more time?

...to fill his little drawer?

...and remember who gifted us these items with our first son and be thankful we get to use them again?

I cleaned Mia's drawers today.  Moved her shoes to the closet hanging shoe organizer, sorted out what she couldn't wear anymore, pared down what she had too much of, took her dress clothes out to hang in the closet and made room for little brother.  She opened his drawer several times to look at what's in there...then looks at me confused and marches off.  Oh.
Maybe it's a little early but I feel good now.  I feel energetic and had the time today so I jumped in and just did it!  Oh the sweetness.  Every one, a blessing.  The waited for number 1, the blessing in disguise #2, the full of life #3...and yes, the brother we've prayed for #4. 

No comments: