Sunday, August 9, 2015

28 Weeks?

Is it 28 weeks?  How is it so easy to lose track?  Time flies when you're having as much fun as I am with my trio!  (chuckle, grin, hint of sarcasm, dash of truth, real life twinkle in my eye)
Truthfully, my kids are a busy endearing joy and they make sure I don't have time to sit around and count weeks and days and hours!
This morning I put on a different shirt for church and said, "Mike is this too tight?"  Poor guy was put in the terrible position to need to respond, "maybe a little."  Sigh.  
I changed to this one.  A large geometric print.  Not sure it was slimming...is anything slimming at this point?
I really need to find a different place for pictures with better lighting.  
 Love this angle...with the giant circle target on my tummy.  Ha!
B4 takes nice long naps.  Sometimes they are long enough that I go drink a big glass of ice water and wake him up.  He's still just long enough to make me uneasy but the minute the ice water hits he wakes up full force!
Chugging along, one week at a time!

1 comment:

Shonya said...

:D hee, hee--"Is this too tight?"