Sunday, August 16, 2015

29 Weeks

Twenty-nine weeks and feeling great.  I had an appointment this week and checked out fine.  Since the ultrasound and my original due date discrepancy wasn't 2 weeks or more the doctor didn't "officially" change my due date, so she has me more at 27 1/2 weeks and I have me more at 29 weeks.  The awesome thing about babies is they aren't a pot roast nor do they expire.  They come when they come so I'm not stressed!  I don't think I'll make it to November but if I do I do...remind me of that if the time draws near, okay? :)
Mike's schedule prevents him from coming to appointments with me...often it's the 3 kids and I, so this time I recorded the sound of that sweet little heartbeat and sent it to him.  (The "skin" you see is my arm, nothing personal!)

1 comment:

Shonya said...

Ha! I would totally count on November, just to prevent that feeling of "IT'S TIME ALREADY!"

Then again, if it was me, I would plan on December. Cuz my pregnancies just went like that.