Sunday, May 22, 2016

Beautiful Weekend

Not only was this weekend beautiful in respect to the weather but it was full of family, of togetherness, of love.  We got to see all four of our nieces and nephews {cousins!}, spend time with extended family, and love on one another.  Is my house tidy and laundry all caught up?  no-notsomuch
But I wouldn't trade the time we had this weekend for anything in the world!  The highlights...in photos, of course...

A sweet hair-do for my beautiful girlie.

It's especially dear to me that the miles haven't yet affected the fact that Adelyn kinda likes her Auntie Jenn.  Cuz I sure love this precious precious girl.

The kids got to ride across town to Great Grandma Betty's.  Natalee is on the hitchhiker with Daddy and Xavier is on Natalee's bike.

 Time at Great-Grandma Betty's.  Doesn't she have a crew of great grandkids {all ages 8 and under}?

Kids in the kitchen...Natalee and Xavier made fresh fruit salad for supper on Saturday.
And they ended their full Saturday with a camp-out in their pop up tents!

Sunday brought us some Teddy time!
 Hello there, Uncle Mike.
We also squeezed in a birthday celebration for Nannie, a baby shower, and an extended family picnic!
 Papa Curtis and Grandma Num have quite a pile of treasures!  I love this pile!

Sisters...BFFs

Theo and GiGi - we make a good selfie, don't we?
And Adelyn and Auntie Jenn...she laughed at me when she turned and saw my mustache.  Ha.  She also gave me sweet kisses this weekend. 

I didn't take nearly enough pictures of this weekend's festivities but I see my resolution to get in the pictures and make memories with the ones I love is going well.  Andrea calls me the selfie queen - I've about got it down pat! 
I hope your weekend was beautiful, my friends - full of family, laughter, sunshine and love!

1 comment:

Lori Bish said...

Right there with ya on a clean and put together house!! It will rain and get cold someday, so for now... hello sunshine and outdoors! I am sure I have 1/2 the kids and just as much laundry!!