Sunday, January 26, 2014

Beeler Family Pictures

You remember me mentioning Mike's Grandma Betty in the post of our Final Christmas of 2013, right?  
Simply put, she's a classy lady with a ton of gusto and vigor at 90 years old.  Recently she was diagnosed with a couple of superficial carcinomas on her leg, so a thought started rolling in my head that after treatment for these was decided maybe we should do a new set of Beeler family pictures in case the treatments made her feel lousy.  The last ones we took were in 2010 when the boys were babies:

I mentioned my thought to Mike's cousin's wife and she was very on the ball and made contact with a photographer who was able to do pictures this past Saturday for us.  Everyone was able to come so we just shot straight ahead and did them.  The children were very well behaved and after the professional session (which we did in our home church) Mike and I snagged a few pictures of just our kids.  

The memorial window belongs to Betty's late husband, Mike's Grandpa.  Xavier's hat is also Grandpa Dale's.

We also took a couple pics to say "we're happy you're coming!" of our family to print and put in the baby's book.  I did not realize quite how wide this dress made me look and am feeling weary thinking about looking at the professional pics.  However, at 31 weeks pregnant, maybe wide is the way to go? UGH.  At any rate, Baby #3, we're excited you're coming!!
 (The children's excitement seems to be waning, huh?  ^^ This was the last pic we did.  They'd done pics for almost an hour and a half and been model listeners.  Time to be done!)

1 comment:

Shonya said...

Cute, cute, cute!
And X with that hat is especially precious to me, considering I rarely see Destry without his on! :)