Sunday, January 26, 2014

31 Weeks {#3} & Other Random Ramblings

I'm tired.  I feel big and my body feels bulky.  I hate that.  I long to go out and take walks and revive my energy, however the side streets are sheets of ice and after my fall already I dare not try it.  I walk up and down the stairs here at the house LOTS of times a day and try to keep myself up and on my feet with the children to stay active.  Natalee and I do ballet together - I look silly but at least my body is stretching out.  
{Bonus picture - I might not look as silly as daddy but isn't he the best sport ever??}

I shall not whine.  I do know how blessed I am.  I get pregnant and carry babies fairly easily.  I often stop and remind myself of this and praise Jesus for His goodness and pray for those who have a much more difficult time of it. 
This baby is strong.  The gestation calendar says (s)he has tiny finger nails and toe nails now and is the size of 4 naval oranges.  Baby's activity level is still fairly high and visible from the outside to anyone who stares for a minute at my large tummy.
I'm starting to think about packing bags - at least the beginning stages of them.  I have lists made of what we want to take - we are choosing to try to do even more natural routes with this baby than with our first two so we've ordered chlorine free disposable diapers and wipes to take to the hospital and to use for the first few weeks until we are ready for cloth. 
The baby book is here and so darling.  My mom and dad gave me the nicest maternity/nursing PJ set that I am super excited to wear and I ordered myself a night gown.  These type of things speak straight to my heart and give me energy in and of themselves.  I finished sewing all the repurposed cloth diaper burp cloths which is a ton of cuteness.  (Some will be put away for gifts...some kept for us).
[made from Gerber flat diapers]

 [made from Gerber prefold diapers]

Things are coming together.  

All that's left on the pertinent to do list is to sell this house and find a place to live in the same town as Mike's new job.  Oh gee...that's all?
Leaving it up to God - he brought us to is, we have no doubt he'll get us through it. 
Pray for us if you want...we wouldn't turn it down!

No comments: