Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Support

Homeschooling is quite a journey, and overall we are loving every minute of it.  The past two weeks I've had a couple of moments that have made me take pause on the inside and just be so grateful for family and friends that support our decision.  

I appreciate when others check in with my kids on how school it going.  What I appreciate most, though, is that the questions aren't asked in a "prove to me that you are actually learning" type of way...they are asked in a genuine "we care about what's happening in your world" manner - and that's precious to me.  A couple of weeks ago my niece and my older 2 children sat around the big lunch table at my folks' and had a discussion on Martin Luther King, Jr.  Perfection.  Truly.

I recently posted this picture to Facebook, and said we were searching for an easel to use with our whiteboard.

By the night, Mike's aunt brought us both a stand easel and a tabletop easel (which Xavier loves!).  
 We've used this easel every single day since she brought it. 
Truly...feeling blessed.

If you are one of our supporters - one of our cheerleaders - thank you and blessings right back to you!

No comments: