Saturday, August 2, 2014

Splash! {Big Bathtub!}

Ameliya still loves her tummy tub but today was one of those days...we spent the morning at the 4-H cattle show and every crack, crevice and roll was covered in spit up, dirt, drool, etc.  I felt like she needed a good, thorough scrubbing so I could really work through all those hide-y holes so I put her in the big tub.  I've done this one other time when her tummy tub was trapped in the bathroom while it was being remodeled and she did fine...
(7-26-14)
she seems to love the water in just about any form!

Tonight when I put her in she had a grand time, splashing and kicking.  She tried to roll over once and learned that it wasn't a good choice and after that she just turned her head to the side several times to lap at the water.  
I scrubbed all her chins and rolls and got her nice and squeaky clean for church tomorrow!

No comments: