Friday, August 29, 2014

Fluffy Friday

Happy Friday!
Mike worked ALL last weekend so I feel like I've been going for two weeks with no weekend.  I was never so glad to see today come in all my life.  If for no other reason than to have another adult's voice in the house.

On the bum today (two of about eight diapers she wore!)...
 Alva Rainbow Stars

 Sunbaby Flower Print
The cloth diapering is really going well.  It's pretty seamless on our end.  I wash 2x a week.  Everything is clean.  The sun takes out any stains that are left behind.  The pail doesn't smell.  They fit her well and we rarely have leaks...occasionally, but I also had an Earth's Best disposable leak poop everywhere the other day, too, so nothing is fool proof.  Usually a "leak" for her is just a full diaper that's soaking through that I waited too long to change.  Overall, we're happy and her hiney is pretty cute! ;)

No comments: