Monday, August 11, 2014

10 Year Class Reunion


My high school class had it's 10 year reunion this past weekend.  I had to write a snippet for the newspaper, so rather than re-invent the wheel I'll just paste that here for my scrapbook (lazy much?).

The [my high school name here] graduating class of 2004 met for their 10 year class reunion on Saturday, August 9th.  A carry-in lunch/barbeque was held at noon at the school playground & multi-purpose room with 42 people total attending (16 classmates and their families).  Nineteen classmates met at [a restaurant] in [a town] for supper, many with their spouses or significant others, and enjoyed a good supper and visiting for hours.  The class of 2004 graduated with 52 classmates - overall, with everyone's busy schedules, the turn out was nice and those that attended had a great time catching up.

It really was a pretty fun day.  I enjoyed seeing friends who live near and far and catching up.  The kids had a great time playing and I didn't ever hear a squabble from any of them.  I took my kids' bikes since they are always dying for a flat surface to ride them on.  They road for 3-4 hours almost! 
 


No comments: