Monday, December 21, 2020

Sisters Three {+ throwback to 2014}

Sweet sisters three....

May you always have each others' backs.  

May you grow up the best of friends.
May you always be each others' biggest cheerleaders.
May you always want to spend time together.
May you always respect each other.
May you always be kind to one another.
May you enjoy sharing secrets.
May you be a blessing to each other.
May you always pray for one another.
My hope for you.  
Sweet sisters three.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Aw, I wish I'd done a better job with the lighting for these quick photos I took, but I do treasure them so much.  The little girls' dresses were originally Natalee and Mia's, worn back in 2014.  I mean Evie is 16 months old wearing it and Mia was 8 months old, but if the dress fits {wink}.
-throwback-
This feels like yesterday.  
The days are long...the years are short.

--------------

Back to 2020 - enjoy a couple of Evie's outtakes.  She's a ham.
gappy toothed grin

No comments: