Monday, March 28, 2016

The Easter Message...

We're really incredibly blessed.  We love you, our sweet children.  
I was reminded in our worship message today that life is very short, but eternity is long. This thought is actually why I do what I do everyday.  This year I've really gotten caught up on the math, reading and academics of our schooling and not focused as much on the Biblical training of our children.  Academics are important, don't get me wrong, but if I teach my children to read and write and succeed only in this life, but don't ensure that they know and love Jesus then we've failed. 
So, 
for her...
 for him...
 and this one...
 and that one...
For these four we'll do it again and again...the diapers, the training, the snuggles, the meals, the laundry, the love....we'll do it everyday so that these four and anyone else we come in contact with might know the love of Jesus and be able to spend eternity with Him.  Shine in us, Lord.

{The boys were photogenic today - the girls weren't too interested in any photos beyond what I made them take...} 
 

God bless you, friends.  From our family to yours, may you know the love and hope of Jesus.  This life on earth is short, just a small chunk of time, but eternity is forever...accept His gift and be certain of where you'll spend it.

No comments: