Friday, March 18, 2016

A Fine Week! (Mar 14-18)

We had a fine week!

Monday Xavier made his caterpillar from his paint mixing paper from last Saturday...
 Ameliya built a lighthouse with Duplos!
 Zayden took a ring sling siesta...
And everyone played peacefully for a few minutes...

Tuesday my beautiful girl discovered she's in the last lesson of her math!
 Zayden hitched a ride on my back and took a nap while he was back there!
 My sweet sweet boys....
 Here, just let me make this one bigger for you.  Aren't they adorable?
 Ameliya did some cooking...with every pot, pan, and lid we own.
 And everyone played together peacefully for a few minutes.
 My sweet good night baby...

Wednesday must have just been a normal day.  The only picture I took...

Thursday we did some St. Patrick's Day history education and then yoga and karate in addition to our normal studies!  We like Cosmic Yoga on YouTube (and can watch it on the TV thanks to the Roku)!
 My happy little leprechaun!
 Flirt!
 Yoga time...
 Even Ameliya tried!
 Zayden didn't want to be left out!
 He got so excited that he inchwormed his way around in a circle. Legs up...
 Legs down...
The karate DVD had sit ups on it.  Ameliya does them about like I do!  Hands above her head and resting.

Friday is co-op day!  The babies keep passing a little cold & cough back and forth so Mike stayed home with them so they didn't have to get out and the big kids didn't have to miss.  I'm so thankful for him. 
 He doesn't look sick, does he?  He's really not - if we could just kick this little cough to the curb for good!  Cutie! 
My gluten/wheat, dairy, egg, and nut free diet is doing his skin a world of good.  I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not hungry! ;) 
I can't believe next week leads us to Easter and then to Miss Ameliya's 2nd birthday!  Time is flying!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: