Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fancy Mama Mia

Last Thursday we needed to run to the church to see of the NYR crew and do some paperwork for them.  I instructed Mia to get her shoes.  She got out her play sandals (from the bucket by the door), then turned abruptly, went to her room, and got in her bottom drawer where her other shoes are kept.  She dropped the play sandals and brought me these sparkly flats with a fluffy puff on the top.  So practical and fashionable with her sweat shorts and t-shirt! 
I tried to talk her into the play sandals but she held firm to her decision and I allowed it (which is parent code for I didn't choose this battle).
Look how proud she is! 
 I love her.  So much.

Yesterday on our last day of vacation Mia chose a Baby Elsa to spend her "spoiling" money on from Grandma and Papa...she's taking very good care of her (except she doesn't let her sleep in her crib!).
I know she's 1 and she should be wearing a shirt...we're working on it!  She *did* put one on after these pics but they are too sweet not to share.
Lately I look at her and Ameliya Darby looks less like a baby and more like a....well, a big girl!  Sniffle.

1 comment:

Shonya said...

Wow, so little to love the bling!

And Aryana is also one and goes without a shirt about half of the time.

Ooops! She just gets SOOOO dirty!!