Thursday, June 4, 2015

Xavier's View on Mom

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
Name:  Xavier
Age:  *almost* 5

1. What is something mom always says to you?  Love Jesus.
2. What makes mom happy?  The pictures I draw.
3. What makes mom sad?  When I don't listen.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tell something funny.
5. What was your mom like as a child?  A girl.
6. How old is your mom? 20
7. How tall is your mom?  taller than me
8. What is her favorite thing to do? cook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Look for me. (Ha ha!  He wishes!!!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?  Cooking
11. What is your mom really good at? Cooking biscuits.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Making pizza.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Feed me and teach me.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?  Roast beef
15.What makes you proud of your mom?  When you cook biscuits.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?  Cinderella
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because that's how God made us.
19. How are you and your mom different? You're a girl and I'm a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?  Because you're my mommy.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He cooks pizza and because he goes to work so you can stay home.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?  restaurant
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?  6

No comments: