Monday, June 22, 2015

It's a .... {baby #4}

We had our ultrasound today.  Baby is healthy and beautiful and was a stinker and didn't want to do a darling profile picture so we could see it's little pug nose like our babies 1, 2, and 3 did.  Ornery!
The tech tried hard but we mostly got to see baby's back.  Sigh.  Oh well.  I can about imagine what it will look like based on the tiny nose, bald heads, and chubby cheeks of the siblings!

We found out the gender.  I wrote out this card and put it in an envelope.  The tech wrote the gender and sealed it. 

We decided to let the big kids reveal.  It's no small order being an older sibling and they do it with as much grace as young children can.  

We couldn't wait until we got home.  So in the hospital parking lot we put them in the van, I set my phone to record so we could hear their audio, and with a little bit of a reminder of what they were to do we stood outside, covered our ears and waited.  Their audio is HILARIOUS!  Natalee had control of the envelope.  Xavier had an outfit for each gender and a set of blankets for each gender.  They were to get the correct gender and put them in the bag.  (There is no video but listening to them is pretty funny - I'm glad I thought to record it.)

They came out of the van and gave the gift bag to Ameliya.  

It was pretty evident to Mike and I when Xavier got out of the van what the gender was.  He's waited two years for this...and he loves his sister but his mind was made up that fair is fair and it was HIS turn.

Look at him...

The Beeler trio is excited to announce that Baby #4 is a 
BOY!

I'm actually a bit further along than projected originally and, as I've always measured spot on, I do believe it's true.  I'm not a bit shocked, as I wasn't 100% certain on my dates.  We're looking at more of the "end of October" than "beginning of November" side of things, which is completely fine!  And if we make it overdue to "beginning of November" well...we won't dwell on that right now.  I feel great and am excited to get out our boy clothes and look through them.  Xavier was born in summer...this will be a fall doll.
Thanks to all our family and friends for the love and support.  We love you, too!!

No comments: