Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friend Night!

We had friends over tonight!
Charlotte and Weston came to play while their mommy and daddy went to a class reunion.

I had to run down and get my bag of "little" big boy trucks out for the all boy Mr. Weston.  My children were in heaven to have Charlotte here for an evening of playing, pizza (thanks, Trenton & Erin!), and a PJ movie!
As I type their eyes are drooping and the movie is winding to a close; Mia is in bed and Weston is rocking in the chair with Mike and a yummy bottle.

 Hello, friend.
  
 

 

 
 
Charlotte was in My Little Pony heaven!
 
Weston spotted Mia's Teethifier and fell head over heels for it so I washed it quick for him so he could claim it as his for the night!

Not to be outdone, Weston needed his own snack bowl for the movie!  Such a big boy! 
 

Silly Ameliya didn't care much about being included in the big kids' activities.

A fun, memory making Saturday night!  Thanks for sharing your troops, Trenton and Erin!

No comments: