Friday, June 6, 2014

Time With Xavier

Two hours of radKIDS for Natalee every day this week has meant my little dude and I have gotten to have some great bonding time.  Sure, he's played some iPad while I've worked on our curriculum plans for the fall, but for at least the first hour to hour and 20 minutes of each day I've kept him busy with finishing up his school work (having Mia put us a little behind for the year), playing games, doing puzzles, etc.  Since parents are encouraged to stay and get the information during the class, we've just camped out at a table and made a little nest each day.  Xavier has also soaked up most of what is being taught in the course and has practiced with dad and Natalee each evening.

 How to Build an A book

 School book COMPLETE!

Fun game...Traffic Jam!

My heart breaks for Xavier a little this summer...not big enough to do so many things but old enough to understand he's being "left behind."  He's growing up so quickly!

No comments: