Monday, June 30, 2014

Practicing the Ups

Just keep practicing.  We did this sans Daddy today but I wrapped her standing at the end of my bed so if something went amiss the bed would catch her.  Obviously I'd never put her in danger and wrapping feels and is much more secure when you are the one doing it than when you are the spectator.

{excuse the makeupless mommy}
 It was almost her nap time.  Sleepy little eyes...
I purposely twisted the rails of the wrap as I was putting them under and around us this time - I watched a youtube video last night and the gal did that with hers.  It was convenient and fast but not quite as comfy as being able to spread them over your shoulders. However, she was carrying a 6 week old newborn and I'm carrying a 15-16 pound whopper.  Ha!
 She makes quite a cute papoose!
Natalee carried her baby all morning, even before I wrapped mine up.  I'm working on teaching her pieces of the process to get her baby in this ruck carry.  As a Facebook friend of mine said this morning, "train them up in the way they should go..."
She's lucky - her baby doesn't pull hair. {wink!}

No comments: