Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sweet Baby o' Mine

Our Ameliya is really getting her nap and play time schedules down pat.  I love how they emerged for her and fell into place so nicely.  She nurses right before every nap but doesn't (rarely) fall asleep while eating - hasn't seemed to be her style.  Instead she snuggles a bit and then goes to her bed where she falls almost right asleep.  She takes a paci for the first few minutes but then usually chucks it and sleeps the rest of the time without it.  

When she wakes she hollers just enough to alert me and when I go in to get her she greets me like this...

Today at her 2nd nap I went in to check on her and walked in on this:
 I'm not even sure how she got it in her chubby little arms but is that.not.precious!?  

I did take it back and put it at her feet where it *usually* is.  Truly it's not a huge concern because she's getting so strong she could and would push it off if she needed, but as a rule we keep loveys at waist level or lower until babies are bigger.  
But again - is that not precious??

I have given up milk/dairy in large forms (milk, cheese, ice cream) and Ameliya sure appreciates it.  I appreciate that she's no longer gagging on mucous in her sleep and is spitting up very very little compared to even just 2-3 days ago.  Happy baby, happy mommy!  Sweet baby o' mine...

No comments: