Thursday, January 9, 2020

Saturday STRIKES! 🎳

Last Saturday we were supposed to get to visit with our friends, but they ended up with a sick child.  After some pouting and lounging about
we decided to take the kids to the bowling alley in town. 
We all actually enjoy bowling, although none of us are grand at it.  Part of the reason I like it so much is that one of our best bowlers is Natalee.  It's a great opportunity for her to let that left sided arm strength shine, and, as per normal, she did quite well.

I did a better job of getting my phone out and taking pictures.  I'm not sure whether I prefer having the memories or being fully in the moment.  The struggle is real.
The girls and I threw the first strikes of the evening. 
Natalee's strike face...
Mia's strike face...
spare!
In the end, Natalee and I broke 100.  {I told you none of us were stars!}  We left after one game, because we'd all had a great time, no one had been in trouble, and everyone's spirits were high.  We continued our fun evening at home with pizza, and the two coupled together helped balm our selfish souls from missing our visit with our friends.

No comments: