Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 15-20 Review

Last week was better than the one before by far!  Monday we made our solar system model

Tuesday we hit the books!  It felt good to fall back into our routine.
 Little builders...
 Xavier was introduced to subtraction this week!
Zayden has enjoyed sitting in his high chair at the table with us while we do lessons for small periods of time.
 I tried everything to get him to take good naps this week!  It was a struggle.
Tuesday night we had a "movie in mommy's bed" night since Daddy was working.  Little things like this help the weeks from getting too long.  Peter Pan was the movie of choice.

Wednesday was more of the same.  Reading, math, history...baby dolls, blocks, and the like.



Thursday we did our schooling and then we got OUTSIDE.  The sun was shining and, compared to the beginning of the week, it was gorgeous.  Then Nannie invited us for a walk and, after Zayden and I came back to the house, she took the older three for another round!

Friday we had a co-op Valentine's party.  Kudos to my hubby who threw together a Valentine's box Thursday night while I was at a meeting.  I was not prepared and he had my back!
Thank you to Shelly, our party planner, and to Jo and Shela for helping run the activities.  I managed to feed my baby and take my toddler potty and that about summed up my contributions to the gathering!
 Mia liked getting all dolled up to go out.
 This hunk celebrated the day by having an explosive diaper - all the way up to his armpits. 
 Exactly one month apart in age...
 Ameliya and Xavier looking through the Valentine's.
Friday evening we took another walk and soaked up more sunshine. 

Saturday it was 65 degrees!  We played outside all day!  Laundry on the line, water in the sand box, dirty feet, and happy kids were themes of the day. 
I started the day with this ornery loudmouth...
 My little front porch swingers.
Saturday night we celebrated Papa George's birthday and I got to smooch this cutie...
While we were out walking this weekend we saw the geese flying north in big flocks.  We hope that means the sunshine and nicer weather are here to stay!

No comments: