Monday, January 11, 2016

A New Seat for Zayden

Zayden Samuel bought a sit me up seat with his Christmas money from Great Grandma Betty.  Doesn't he look like such a big boy??
He loves it!  We've tried bumbos and activity seats and never found one we like.  My babies' thighs are too fat for bumbos and everything we've tried seemed to lean them up too much for me to feel like they were able to be comfortable.  Every other seat I've purchased I've sold.  I was impressed that Zayden was able to sit in this seat already and be cozy!  I actually thought he'd be too small for it yet.  Not only was he comfy, but so very happy!
 The other three loved that he was such a "big boy" and could sit up with them!
What fun to have things we don't need but that make things a little easier for a mama of many.

No comments: