Saturday, February 29, 2020

Six Months Old {Evalynn Nancy}

Our beautiful girl is half a year old.
Evalynn is beloved by the whole family.  The older four dote on her and look out for her every want and need.  She takes it personally when someone walks through the room she's in and doesn't stop to talk, kiss, hug, or entertain her.  She loves her people and thinks we are all here for her entertainment.
Evie has mastered the art of crawling.  She sets her eyes where she wants to be and she gets there.  Everyday she is faster than the day before.
If I leave the room for long it's a fun game of where's the baby when I come back in. 
We've been working on training all the kids to keep the floors baby proof - no Legos in here!
Evalynn loves water. She's had a lot of soap less baths this week while she's fighting a cold.  Water makes her happy.
Her first cold - sigh.  We made it almost six months.  So much holding, rocking, and loving this week.  So much snot sucking.
{Safety alert - it's all wrong, I know - on her side, not buckled in, with a blanket...I promise she was a foot in front of me and I was watching her while I read to the big kids.  My body needed a break.}
Evalynn loves foods in her Boon pulper, especially berries.  Blueberries are her favorite, although she really liked the prune mash I froze for her.
While I school, Evie usually jumps, plays, crawls around, and sometimes bosses.

We're six months in and the kids still fight about who gets to hold her, love her, help her.  Never doubt that you are loved, princess.

No comments: