Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Isabel Tayte {Our New Niece}

Mike and I are over the moon to share that we have a beautiful new niece!
Isabel Tayte Paredes arrived Monday, November 19, 2018 just before 10 a.m.  She is 6 pounds 13 ounces and 20" of pure delight, and she has the most beautiful head of hair.
Mike and I had decided we would wait and take the children down this Saturday for a visit and to meet Isa, however when he called me yesterday to tell me baby was here, the next words out of his mouth were, "I want to go see them."  Isabel's mama is Mike's baby sister, and even though she's all grown up (wink) he couldn't hold back like he thought he could.  Twist my arm - I arranged for Grandma Num to watch the kids, Chelsie helped us out with getting Natalee home after ballet, and Mike and I time warped down to snuggle this new love.
I made her the softest little purple hat, perfect for the new princess.
Seriously, Gigi, stop swooning over me....
The time on the road was worth it for the hour we got to spend celebrating new life!  Children are a blessing, worthy of our praise to the Creator!
Miguel, Kea, Adelyn, and Isabel are a lovely family of four.  Congratulations to you all!

No comments: