Monday, April 27, 2015

Are We There Yet? {12 Weeks With #4}

Twelve weeks under the belt with baby #4.  As if I could wear a belt at this point.  
When you just had a baby last year your body tends to lose it's shape a bit faster.  Shape.  Round is a shape, right?  Sigh.  

Sweet baby.  You are loved.  You are wanted.  I am excited for you to add joy to our family.  

Right now baby is the size of a lime.  I haven't had much sickness except yesterday (I.felt.terrible.).  I have had the worst specific cravings of my life and of any other pregnancy.  They are intense and instant and make me whiny.  I try not to be whiny.  Truly.  The cravings are never consistent and usually something we don't have which makes them feel worse even though all things and feelings are controllable.  High on my list of wanted foods are cheeseburgers that I don't have to prepare.  It'd be easier if it was a cheeseburger made at home but I don't want to smell them cooking.  Terrible, right?  Mike did grill me a delicious burger last night...sigh.  Food.  The root of much of my evil.  Ha!

I'm ready for the fatigue of the 1st trimester to move past.  We haven't sold our house yet so rearranging bedrooms to get Mia out of ours is on my summer to-do list.  I'd love ideas on making a little house grow (more!).  Otherwise, we're excitedly tossing around names and gender guesses.  The children keep coming to us with Bible name suggestions like Noah, Esther and Moses.  They are both cheering and praying for a boy and telling each other another sister would be okay.  
Life is in full swing (& bloom) here at the Beeler Joyful Jamboree.

No comments: