Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Tricks {Ameliya}

Another post about Ameliya.  I know, I know...
In my defense, the big kids have been off of school and made themselves scarce playing HARD with new toys so Mia has had more attention this week.  Daddy has been home and with two adults in the house she's learned a TON of new tricks.  I'm kind of in disbelief about all the things she's done the last few days.


She learned to "play Indian" without someone else having to pat her mouth.

{ah, man, I got spit on my arm}

She learned to say bye-bye with meaning (and wave when she chooses).
 

She's learned to come when I say "Do you want milky?  Come, then."

She's learned to "whistle" (no whistle, just air).

When she begins throwing her cup on the floor and we say "No thank you ma'm" or something to that respect, she puts it back on her tray. 

She's learned to clap.

She is a dancing fool lately!  She had a little baby mosh pit going on at church last week.
Did I mention that she says "mama"?  
Not that I'm proud or anything.

What a precious girl we've been given.
Next up - teaching her to blow kisses!  He he he...

No comments: