Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Finale

We finished Christmas this weekend with one on both Saturday and Sunday.

On Saturday we celebrated with Mike's grandma and extended family.  He is one in 4 grandkids so extended still isn't as crazy as my extended family but it's a fun full day!

They always do such a good job stopping to take pictures of the family.

The great-grands:
 Great grands with Gma Betty:
 Our Family:
 Penny's Family:
 Betty with her kids:
 Boots & Bob:
 The grandkids:
 Grands with Grandma:

It was a full day of playing, laughing, and loving on one another:
 babies are fun (grin)
 streamers are also fun:
 2 Months apart in age:

The next day we had a birthday lunch for my 11 year old niece, Emma before heading to Mike's folks' to have Christmas with them.  Sickness and schedules had prevented us from getting to celebrate before yesterday...I didn't do a very good job taking pics but I have a few (and stole some from my sister, Kea)!

Roller skates!  Xavier also got a skate board - our house has become the danger zone.

I made photo books with a set of wedding reception pictures that Kea and Sara had wanted printed.

She worked hard emptying the trash from the bag.


Our final Christmas and she FINALLY cared about opening presents!

Magnifying glasses for the big kids! They've inspected lots of things this morning.
  


Natalee's had tears the last few weeks because she's outgrown all the dress up dresses we have.  She was so pleased with her Cinderella dress! (she's twirling and swaying)

A speaker for my iPad/iPhone - it's SO handy for school and life.  I didn't even really know about these but we've already used it for school today!  I also have new sheets on my bed and a new coat waiting for me to go somewhere!

Mia got shoes that fit her fat feet!!  So cute.  Aunt Kea and Uncle Miguel did good!

Mia loves her bike!  She can make it go but brother does it better. 
 
(It has an attachment to make the wheels into a rocker but the bike has been fun for now!)

Mike was there but I guess I didn't take a picture of him.  He's ready to use his new sliding saw to make me some nightstands!!  (YAY!)  He also has new comfy pants to wear & a much needed stocking hat, and watched the new TMNT movie last night.

It was a busy but blessed weekend.  Spending time with family is always such a great fellowship!  We're thankful Kea and Miguel made it home in less than stellar weather last night and are looking forward to more time together soon!

No comments: