Sunday, November 23, 2008

might I just say...

...how very proud I am of my baby sister.

She's such a genuinely good and thoughtful girl...works hard not to cave to peer pressure...is a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend and a good aunty. Recently she's been scoring off-the-charts (for our family--no offense Andrea) on her ACT's and is on her way to a pretty good ride to college. She just scored a 30 the last time she took the test and has a very sweet deal on the table from one of the schools she wants to go to. I just found out that they offered her that deal before they got her recent ACT score (her last one was a 29), so the offer is likely to go up when they get her new score. I'm so happy for her & so proud of her...it took awhile for her and I to truly appreciate each other, just as it did Andrea and I, but I'm proud to call her friend & sister. I love you, Laurnie!

2 comments:

Corin said...

Awww. How nice. And way to go Lauren a 30 is impressive I wish I could have scored anywhere near that high.

Corin said...

Forgot to mention I love the Christmas music.